Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Little Man...Isn't so Little anymore!


I can't believe it has been almost 4 months since I have blogged...I don't even know if anyone checks here anymore to see if there are any updates! :)

I am enjoying my summer with Kooper, we have had a blast! I love spending all day with him! He is down to one nap now so he takes a LONG afternoon nap...the only problem, is most days I do too! I could get so much done during his nap time...maybe I will tomorrow! I graduated with my Masters in May, so I am finally able to read for enjoyment! :) I started the Twilight series and never knew vampires could be so interesting! :) We have a family vacation planned in 2 weeks we are going to Florida for a week...we are driving...please start praying now! Here is a picture of me and Kooper! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

About time! Thanks for the update. He is such a cute boy.

Can't wait to hear about Florida.

aka Mamma Bear said...

Yes, I check the blog, I love the pictures and updates. I with you, not blogging during school but it's so much fun updating and getting it done while on vacation. Take care.

Jenny, Jon and Lucas said...

I'm so glad that you made a new post and what a cute picture of Kooper & you. I hope that you all have fun in Florida...I'm so jealous that Steph will have been to Viva Las Vegas & The Sunshine State all within a week or so. Hopefully we'll get to see you when you get home!