Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Little Man...Isn't so Little anymore!


I can't believe it has been almost 4 months since I have blogged...I don't even know if anyone checks here anymore to see if there are any updates! :)

I am enjoying my summer with Kooper, we have had a blast! I love spending all day with him! He is down to one nap now so he takes a LONG afternoon nap...the only problem, is most days I do too! I could get so much done during his nap time...maybe I will tomorrow! I graduated with my Masters in May, so I am finally able to read for enjoyment! :) I started the Twilight series and never knew vampires could be so interesting! :) We have a family vacation planned in 2 weeks we are going to Florida for a week...we are driving...please start praying now! Here is a picture of me and Kooper! :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

About time! Thanks for the update. He is such a cute boy.

Can't wait to hear about Florida.

Kristie said...

Yes, I check the blog, I love the pictures and updates. I with you, not blogging during school but it's so much fun updating and getting it done while on vacation. Take care.

Jenny Seymore said...

I'm so glad that you made a new post and what a cute picture of Kooper & you. I hope that you all have fun in Florida...I'm so jealous that Steph will have been to Viva Las Vegas & The Sunshine State all within a week or so. Hopefully we'll get to see you when you get home!